Monday, June 16, 2008

Address

Not much to report. Last night I didn't sleep at all because a smoke detector in the hallway of the building was beeping to replace the batteries. It was still beeping when I got home from work today, so I climbed up on a chair to take the battery out....I just set it on the floor. So hopefully I'll sleep tonight. The only other interesting thing was that I think today was the first day I didn't sweat disgustingly. Yay! Otherwise, I'm just sad tonight cause everyone is at the opening night of the Muny. I'm at home by myself without cable, missing the first episode of Weeds. Not fair.
And the whole reason I posted anyway (yes I realize all of the above is really boring):
My address is:
Julie Thole, c/o Mary Kelley
30-84 34th St, Apt 3B
Astoria NY, 11103

1 comment:

conradroad said...

WE MISSED YOU AT THE MUNY LAST NIGHT!!! The Producers was great. Very funny. Maybe this Fall it will be at the Fox and we can go see it. We ate at Cicero's in the loop, which was good.