Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So bored

Yesterday was another doctor's appointment. Nothing too exciting; I'm 2 cm now but otherwise the same. My blood pressure was really high when the nurse first took my blood pressure, and the doctor was talking about more blood work and possibly inducing me soon because she was worried about preeclampsia; but then she took my blood pressure again at the end of the appointment and it was basically normal. But I still had blood work done, and I have to work on another 24 hr urine collection today (yippee.....) so if something's wrong with that I guess they'll let me know. I don't have my ultrasound scheduled until next monday, if I make it that long. I also had a fetal stress test yesterday - I just had to sit there for 30 minutes with a heart monitor on and I had to press a button every time I felt the kid move. It seems I got my hopes up way too much that this would be over with sooner than later. Oh well.
I'm officially supposed to stay home with my feet up now. I more or less have been doing this since Friday, off and on doing some things like baking cookies and going grocery shopping and doing some light cleaning. I've already finished season 1 of the show Dexter, which was very interesting - I've got two more seasons to watch yet before I'm caught up. I also started knitting again; my hands are less numb than they were, and sitting around without knitting was driving me crazy.
Today's plan - stop by Wash U for the last time to check on my moss, return a couple things to Target, get a little bit of sun on my scary white legs since its nice out for once, and then watch Dexter and knit. Its going to be a long, slow week.

No comments: