Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gus is Home!

We are finally home! Sorry that I never posted more pictures while we were at the hospital, the internet there was such a pain that it wasn't worth the trouble to use. And time went quickly enough anyway while we were at the hospital. Everything was good though; I quickly figured out what food was good....they had this really good spinach and fruit salad that I ate for every lunch and dinner. They also had really good pizza, and a really good grilled chicken, zucchini, and pesto sandwich that I ate twice. So it was good to have good food delivered to my room for free :)
We got home late this morning without incident, and spent the afternoon with my mom and Jessica and Jackie. The dogs seem fine with Gus so far; Satchel could care less and Lucy does try to keep sniffing him. But all is well so far. Kevin is making dinner right now - some kind of fancy pork chops. Anyway, here's some pictures from the last few days. They're all pretty self-explanatory, so I'm gonna feed my kid instead of label them. Enjoy!








2 comments:

Drool Sessions said...

Glad everyone is home! Now have fun enjoying your new bundle!

conradroad said...

SO CUTE! Great pics. Glad the socks fit him!