Thursday, July 16, 2009

A few more pictures

Not much to report. We're all doing great. Kevin has been home all week cooking and cleaning and helping me out (for the most part), and my mom and June have been here a few times to help out as well. On Tuesday I went to Target with my mom really quick....my sister had told me all the dwell studio clothes were on sale, so Kevin, Gus and I ventured out to Babies R Us. Its nice to leave the house but I definitely get tired really easily. Anyway, here are a few pictures from the past few days.


Relaxing with dad - 1 week old





First picture with Satchel







Aunt Jenny made Gus a really cute elephant - here are a couple of pictures of Gus with his new toy




1 comment:

jen p. said...

I dunno, he seems to be giving the elephant the stink eye...