Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday at the Thole's

Today was pretty uneventful. Kevin worked on the closet, I knitted, watched Friends, and went to work for a couple of hours. Kevin took a break in the afternoon to watch the Blues game - here are a few pictures of a typical weekend afternoon on the couch in our living room.





Tonight I finally made Kevin his birthday dinner (steak and crab legs). On Friday, his actual birthday, he had gone to the doctor because his hip was bothering him...and he came home from work that night and went straight to bed and didn't wake up for 13 hours....hence not making his birthday dinner that night. Yesterday we had his mom and brother and my parents and Jackie and Allen over for a birthday dinner, so that was nice.
Not much else going on. Lucy is generally becoming a better-behaved dog, but she's still got quite a ways to go. The bad thing is that she is still randomly chewing on things if we don't keep an eye on her. This morning she ate part of my FAVORITE bra, which was a nightmare since right now this is just about the only one I can stand to wear. I might attempt to fix it, but I don't know.
It will be a busy week....lots of work to do, and then lots of cleaning to do before we have some houseguests this next weekend - my college roommates Erikka and Katrina will be visiting with their husbands. Will be so nice to see them for the first time since last June!

No comments: