Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Christmas!

Ok, no it's not, but my Christmas cactus is blooming again! It also bloomed in mid November (a slightly more appropriate time). But it's pretty!




I finished my most recent pair of socks this weekend. I LOVE them! They are called Marlene, and the sock yarn I bought in Chicago at a fun yarn store called Loopy.


This is all the yarn I had left. Yikes!


Last week I bought a rocking chair on craigslist. I've been asking Kevin for his opinion on rocking chairs for awhile, and he didn't disapprove of this one. I was thrilled to see that it was completely quarter sawn oak when I picked it up. Woohoo! Kevin has already stripped and stained the chair, so I think that means he likes it. He's very proud of his refinishing job so far; I am proud of the deal I found.

No comments: