Wednesday, March 11, 2009

No bare belly pictures for me....

I've been meaning to take pictures from time to time of getting fatter. But I hate 98% of pictures of myself, so this is difficult. But my friend Erin requested a picture, and since she's on bedrest, and is having a birthday and a baby all in the next 5 days I figure I should comply. Also, I liked the shirt I was wearing yesterday, AND my sister Jackie was over to help me take the picture (Kevin isn't very good at trying to take decent pictures). So here I am at 23ish weeks. Still wearing all normal clothes, with the occasional help of my bella band!

2 comments:

jen p. said...

oh man, I miss you.

Drool Sessions said...

I talked to Janeice the other night and she said that you and Emily are starting to really get your baby bellies and looking very cute! Wish I could see you more often to watch baby Thole grow!