Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Evidence

The scanner at work was finally free this morning so I went ahead and scanned my pictures. They aren't fabulous resolution to begin with, so scanning them made them worse, but oh well. Here are the best ones:

Like I mentioned before, he was kind of facing my back so they couldn't get a good look at his face. Here's the best one they got - he kind of looks like Skeletor. It also looks like his head is at a scary angle compared to his spine (the line of white dots along the middle top). There's also his hand along the top, maybe its in a fist?


I had to drink 40 oz of water before hand because somehow a full bladder helps with seeing things on the ultrasound. I was IN PAIN. So after the ultrasound tech did all her important measurements, so let me go to the bathroom. Our baby then was stretching out his legs, luxuriating in the new space.


Here are his cute little feet.


And the money shot.... As Kevin told his brother - our fetus has a penis! From what I know, this is like a cross section looking down from his waist, so you see his legs and that there is indeed something between them. It looks to me like his legs are bent in this picture and you only see his thighs.

1 comment:

Drool Sessions said...

That is definitely a money shot! I'm sure Kevin is proud!