Friday, July 23, 2010

I Forgot......

I am not sure what is up with this stupid blog that it won't let me upload videos anymore. I haven't yet tried with my new computer, so maybe it is hardware related? Something to try this weekend I guess.
Anyway, I forgot to include Gus's stats from his one year checkup in my last post. He was 24 lb 7 oz which was the 75th percentile, and he was 30 inches tall (which I think they measured wrong because he was squirmy) which is the 50th percentile.
I also forgot to mention that Gus is walking! Kind of, at least. He took his first steps at day care the day after his birthday. When I got there to pick him up, he was standing at a table playing. He turned and stood there and you could tell he was really thinking about it, and then he took about 8 steps! So since then he's walking a bit here and there.....but I only finally got it on video yesterday!
Here's the youtube link to a short bit of him walking....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCxKbSAxsek

and here's one of him using an empty wrapping paper roll as a horn (a trick his dad taught him).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U08VruPmOI8

1 comment:

Jess P. said...

Yay!!! what a good walker!