Wednesday, June 9, 2010

BALL!

Gus has been obsessed with his Illini basketball recently. I also think he tries to say 'ball' (apparently he also tries to say 'bubbles' at day care, where they play with bubbles a lot). But he loves to bounce it and chase after it. Here he's even wearing an Illinois outfit and playing with his ball.
Gus also loves to stand up and look out the front door. Here, he and both dogs are checking things out. You can see I quit trying to snap this 12 month size outfit that doesn't fit him....

Gus also loves pulling on Lucy's tail. It's hilarious because she's jumpy, so as soon as he pulls on it, she jumps up and runs off, making Gus laugh.....then Gus usually follows her to get at least one more tail pull out of it before he starts doing something else.

I haven't taken pictures of Gus and Kevin lately, so I thought I would. Gus was being PERFECT but Kevin wasn't cooperating. The one picture I finally got with Kevin looking and his eyes open, Gus wasn't as cute. But look at this kid!

He recently had his messiest lunch ever. I think he was rebelling because I was giving him baby food I was trying to get rid of, and he's more used to regular food now. So he kept grabbing the spoon and smearing the food all over. I think this was the first time I had to give him a bath after he ate because he was that dirty.... He's also generally been making this face lately. Maybe he just discovered his lips?

Sunday my friend Lindzy came over with her son Joey. Joey is 9 months old, but I'm pretty sure he'll be walking before Gus. He also has a crazy lot of hair! But they enjoyed tearing my kitchen apart.

And, as promised, here are the ugly chicklings.

And here's a movie of Gus playing with his ball.

1 comment:

Jess P. said...

I freaking love this kid!