Monday, August 17, 2009

Smiles, great-godmothers and the brewery

First of all, my dogs are cute.





Gus has started smiling relatively often! I still haven't captured it with my camera, but have gotten a few blurry pictures with my phone. He has dimples just like daddy.



Gus and his friend Satchel




Other than that, Gus has been pretty busy. On Friday, we went on the Anheuser Busch brewery tour with Lauren, Erin, Mike, Max, and Mike's parents.

Baby's first brewery tour...



Collars up :) Mike and Max (and Erin) were all dressed preppy for the day



Erin, Lauren and I



We also headed to Illinois for the day Saturday. Gus got to meet some more of Kevin's family....aunts, uncles, and cousins....and got to meet Kevin's godmother for the first time. Then we went to Grantfork for the homecoming parade, and Gus also got to meet my godmother along with lots of people from church that were excited to see him.

Not much on the calendar for this week except for doctors appointments for both me and Gus.....I'm anxious to see how much he weighs now! Only two more weeks til I have to go back to work....

No comments: