Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A few new pictures

Gus and I have been busy getting out and around. He's been to both Wash U and the Danforth Center to meet everyone. He also made it to the last two wednesday night concerts at the gardens - my favorite St. Louis summer event. We've also started making regular use of the stroller. So far I've attempted to walk both dogs (separately) while pushing the stroller, and both dogs are annoying in opposite ways. Satchel is so slow and needs to be pulled a lot, while Lucy is ridiculous and basically pulled us. I can't decide whether to keep alternating dogs when walking or give up on them.....I would think Lucy has to get better at walking, right?
Gus has also started using his bouncy seat and his activity mat more often. Yesterday we gave 'tummy time' a try as well....Gus moved his head around but was pretty mad after about 5 minutes. Today we're heading to my mom's house to print out baby announcements, finally, so you can look forward to that. I have to wait for the gas people to come and inspect something though, and they're coming between 7:30 and noon.....please come sooner than later!
Oh, and both dogs barfed last night. Yay. I wonder what they got into....

Bouncy seat


At the gardens with dad


Wearing the cute Arabidopsis shirt Agnes made


on the activity mat


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you two are makin the rounds! About walking the dogs... let me offer a tidbit of info we got at Puppy School.

The trainer said the Easy Walk Dog Harness will cure all dogs from bad behaviors while walking. It'll keep Satchel moving forward and will hold Lucy back from going too fast.

I can honestly say... it worked with Punky! Thought you could give it a try.

jen p. said...

yes! I was just about to gripe on fb about needing more gus pictures. He is so cute! and so wide-eyed!