Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Headlights in DUMBO

Tonight I went to see Headlights play at Brooklyn Bridge Park. The park is technically in DUMBO - I had to fit it into this post somewhere - its my favorite NYC acronym - standing for 'development under the Manhattan Bridge overpass.' The show itself was in an old tobacco warehouse that was going to get torn down; they ended up saving the structure (roofless) for an event venue - it was very interesting. The show was free, so I justified a $5 Brooklyn Brewery beer, figuring it will be my last Brooklyn beer, and fittingly at the last show I'll see in NYC. Headlights were great...they even pulled 2 little girls out of the audience to dance on stage, very entertaining.
I've had a hard time concentrating at work, which is bad since I am trying to finish up so many things. All I can think about is being home in SIX DAYS!!!

All these pictures were from Brooklyn Bridge Park/Tobacco Warehouse - I'm feelin to lazy to label them.



1 comment:

Drool Sessions said...

I can't believe your 10 weeks are up already! Oh how the summer has flown by. Hope you had a good time in NYC. I'm sure it will be great to be home!