Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Just a few pictures....

Just so you know I didn't forget about my blog, I thought I'd post a few pictures. Not much has been going on and I haven't taken many pictures lately in general. In fact, the only thing I can think of that we've done recently is we went to Quincy for Kevin's cousin Dena's wedding reception. So that was Gus's longest car trip (he did great!) and his first overnight at a hotel, so exciting! Unfortunately I never took a family picture while we were dressed up. Shame on me. Other than that, Gus is getting closer and closer to trying to crawl. I'll have to take a movie of him soon on his hands and knees rocking back and forth! But here are some recent pictures.

Gus was playing on the floor while I was doing something in the kitchen - when i walked back in Lucy was laying right by him and Gus was petting her. I'm sure I missed a few face licks too....


Gus passed out sitting by dad on the couch


Super smiley in the bouncer!


Gus and Grandma June at Dena's reception


Dad putting a Fussy Gussy to sleep at the reception


A nice picture of my favorite dog :)

2 comments:

Jess P. said...

That is a great pic of Satch, but Gus is cuter :-)

Unknown said...

You're so good at posting lots of pictures! Thanks... and keep up the good work! I can't wait to see you two on Saturday!