Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bouncing and Puffs!

I know these aren't the most exciting videos ever, but remember Gus is only (almost) 7 months old and doesn't do all that much.
In the first video....he has been bouncing in my lap a lot lately. I'm not sure if one of the exersaucers at day care bounces or where this came from? So I tried the doorway bouncy thing from Jenny again, and now he goes to town bouncing. (Before now when I would put him in this, he just stood there relatively bored).
In the second video....I gave Gus his first Gerber puffs this past weekend. He made horrible faces and kind of gagged on them. I tried them again last night, and he keeps making horrible faces, but then opens his mouth cause he wants to eat another. We also experimented with him trying to grab them and put them in his mouth himself, but he'll have to work on that. Enjoy!

2 comments:

jen p. said...

hilarious! there is a weight limit on that thing... can't remember what it was... maybe 25 lbs? or maybe that was the Bjorn. all I know is John still loved it when he had really gotten too big for it.

Drool Sessions said...

I like how he gags on the puff and is like "oh yeah, I'll take another". Hilarious!