Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Wow, a lot has been going on. We got a new camera right before Christmas, which was perfect. Thanks June! We've been very busy doing things for the last two weeks, and I couldn't put up pictures of everything, but you can check them out on my snapfish page:
http://www5.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=3531109014/a=103663773_103663773/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/

Anyway, Gus has been doing great. He's almost figured out how to sit up by himself. He has completely figured out the rolling over thing....anytime I lay him down I come back and he's on his tummy. He almost never rolls back to his back though..... Kevin has been working on trying to teach Gus to crawl. Good luck with that, Kevy. He's 6 months old in two days! Crazy! He doesn't go to the doctor til next week though, so I'll surely report back then how big he is. All I know is he's big enough that my arms hurt when I hold him too long!
Anyway, here are some highlights from Christmas. The pictures ended up in a weird order and i didn't feel like fixing them. But first, a video of Gus trying to open his first Christmas present.



Gus with all of his presents from Christmas at our house. Kevin went to Toys R Us BY HIMSELF and bought him two toys - I had just bought him shoes and one small toy. Very funny.


John and Gus in their sweater vests


John loves Satchel! He kept walking around mom's house saying something that sounded like 'Sasha'....so cute!


Gus playing with one of his new toys


See, Gus got the present open on his own (this is the one from the video)!!


Now, it's back to work in the new year. Kevin went back to work at ESS yesterday, so hopefully that goes well. I'm working on a million different things in the lab, most of which haven't been working. I also start teaching 3 weeks from yesterday - YIKES!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the video! Gus is getting so good with his hands- reaching out and deliberately grabbing stuff. Have a great 2010!