Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween, etc

Oy, its been a busy few weeks. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile....I was at two scientific meetings that went for eight straight days, during which I wasn't on my computer at all....then this weekend Jenny and family came to town. So I haven't had much downtime. On top of all that, I've had the longest lasting cold ever which is finally taking its toll on me. But anyway, here's some pictures. A video of Gus in his exersaucer coming soon.....

Smiley Gus


Uncle Kevin and John


At City Garden


Grandma trying to help John jump hard enough to make these bells ring (like a keyboard in the ground, kind of....)


Gus passed out on our bed with Lucy (and his cow blanket)


Gus the elephant, minus the elephant head.....I just think this is a good picture of me, which never happens.


Gus the elephant in all his glory!! Aunt Jackie made him the most amazing costume ever!


Jenny and bumblebee John


Gus smiling again!


Charlie with the cousins

No comments: