Friday, September 25, 2009

Gus talking and smiling

Man, uploading videos takes forever. I edited this (finally figured it out) so it was shorter, so hopefully there's still enough cute smiles and noises.
I had to take the movie from a weird angle....when the camera is in Gus's face directly, he just stops doing what he was doing and stares at the camera (I think he does so briefly in the middle of this one).
As I promised, Jenny.....now you must reciprocate with more pictures or movies of your kid!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see him!

jen p. said...

AHHHHHH IT KILLS ME! The smiles, the cheeks, the dimples! I love it! Can't wait to see him again!

Jess P. said...

So so so happy! Makes me happy :-)

AZEyrichs said...

Spencer gives this vid 2 thumbs up :) He loved it (and me too of course).