Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another Superstar Wedding!

Forgive me for not posting in awhile. There's been a lot going on, between teaching, and Gus being crazy, and more teaching, I haven't had much time to think straight lately. But this past weekend, I took a break from everything to make the wedding cake for my wonderful friend Jenny Conrad as she finally married Brice Donnelly. I also had the pleasure of being in the wedding party. I don't normally recommend trying to do the cake and be in the wedding, but this time it worked out well thanks to the simplicity of the cake Jenny chose.
So here are some choice pics of Jen's big day! It was simply perfect.

Here are here placecard holders - bottles of Limonada

I loved loved loved the flowers. Jen's bouquet was all yellow, and the bridesmaids were yellow and white. I LOVE freesia!


Jen found this hairpiece thing online somewhere - so pretty!


Brice's sweet tie and simple boutonniere


Jen is ready to head down the aisle!


She decided to wear some awesome, but painful, bright yellow shoes!


The cake


Cutting the cake


Me and my oh-so-photogenic hubby


All the superstar girls


Jenny, Angie, and baby Neske


The bride and groom catch a moment together at the reception


All in all, Mr. and Mrs. Donnelly had a perfect April day for their long-awaited wedding. They put a lot of thought and energy into every aspect of their big day, and it really showed! Congrats to the newlyweds!

No comments: